Valentine’s Day 2020 celebrates love, romance and togetherness. Celebrated on February 14, this day sees people across the world spending time with their loved ones, one way or the other. From special dates to candlelight dinners, from surprises to hunting for gifts together — Valentine’s Day is much more than just whispering sweet nothings to each other. Even those who are away from each other in terms of distance, try and spend time with each other on this day. It’s true, the Day of Love has something for everyone who understands and values true love.
My days are filled with yearning;
My nights are full of dreams.I’m always thinking of you;
I’m in a trance, it seems.
You’re all I ever wanted;
I wish you could be mine;
And so I have to ask you:
Will you be my Valentine
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable. – Henry Ward Beecher
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
- Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
- I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart. – Alice Walker
- Roses are red and violets are blue, I’ve never been more in love with you! Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- Love is like playing the piano.First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- R for red, red for blood, blood for heart, heart for love, love for you, you for me, me is you, I love you.
- Sweeter than chocolates, Sweeter than wind, Sweeter than just about everything, You are my Valentine, Happy I Love You Day.